Every year this question comes in the mind of lakhs of students studying in 12th that what to do after 12th? And there is confusion among them regarding career prospects, job opportunities or course of choice.
After completing high school, what to do after 12th grade becomes the biggest question for students, they are still confused about how to choose the best course among many.
What to do after 12th
Many times students do not get the right guidance, whereas there are many good options available in branches like Science, Commerce and Arts. Therefore, in this blog we will learn about what to do after 12th or the courses to choose after 12th.
They think about what is the best option for their career and what they should do for their future. Because this is a very important stage for you and your business.
This wrong decision you made without thinking will force you to regret it for the rest of your life. Therefore, consider your qualifications, career options, preferences and choose the right option for yourself.
To decide which option is best for you, we give you some tips that will go a long way in solving the problem of what to do after completing 12th grade.
What should students do after Class 12th?
Apart from knowing what they will do after 12th, candidates should also know their interests. They need to know they have many options.
They can complete their post-12 education courses in a shorter time and attend diploma courses to start their careers. In UG courses, students are exposed to engineering, medicine, design, management, etc. It has many options. These activities cover a wide range of topics.
After class 12, professional (PCM) students can pursue B.SC, B.Tech etc. they can receive their training. and PCB students can pursue MBBS.
For business students, it is better to choose CA, CS and B.COM. For liberal arts students, it is worth choosing BA, LLB and BJMC.
Students, to learn more about all courses in Commerce, Science and Arts, please read the entire article and choose the course that suits you.
Table of Contents
What are the main Courses after the 12th?
The duration of undergraduate (U.G) education after the 12th grade is generally 3 or 4 years, the duration of postgraduate education is 5 years. Students from Commerce, Arts, PCM or PCB to class 12th can choose courses according to their interest and skills. Here are the popular lessons for 12th Ke Baad Kya Kare-
What should business students do after 12th?
After Class 12, business students can develop their careers in finance, banking and accounting. Let us know which options are suitable for them.
- BCom Hons
- C.A. (Chartered Accountancy)
- B.E (Bachelor of Economics)
- BJMC(Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- BCom (Bachelors of Commerce)
- BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration)
- BMS(Bachelors of Management Studies)
Attend Chartered Accountant Course After 12th
CA is one of the most prestigious courses today. After the declaration of 12th result, students from any stream can take admission in CA courses.
The demand for CA has increased rapidly due to rapid economic growth and tax reforms such as consumption tax in recent years. This course is cheaper than other courses
And if you work hard and get education from a good institute, you can pass the course in 4 years. After passing 12th rank in 4 years, you can work as a CA in a good company or complete your career independently.
After completing this course, as your income increases, your reputation in society will also increase.
Take the Company Secretary (CS) course after grade 12
Insurance companies are also a good choice for business students. The company secretary knows all the financial and legal aspects of the company better, so he can manage the company better than anyone else.
You Can Do BBA
BBA is good option, but you can enjoy the benefits of BBA only after completing your MBA. If you are doing your BBA and MBA from a good university, you have a lot of work ahead of you. The job of an MBA professional is to oversee the management of a company.
There are MBA professionals in senior positions such as CEO in a company. However, the MBA course is an expensive course.
You Can Do B.Com after 12th
After passing Commerce 12, you can get admission in B.Com. Doing B.Com can give you knowledge in subjects like finance and business management.
You will learn a lot in this three-year course. But at the same time, you need to study more after B.Com to improve your skills.
You can study distance B.Com or online B.Com courses in full-time mode. B.Com, Commerce is one of the most popular courses among students after Class 12. B.Com has around 9.33 million students, making it the third most popular course after Class 12 in India.
Honors courses are designed to provide knowledge in specific subjects; but the general B.Com course focuses on the concepts of each topic in the workflow.
Do BMS after 12th
Business students can apply for jobs in many good companies after taking this course. This is a very good job and you will get jobs from many good companies in the future.
What should the class 12th Students do after Science?
If you have passed Science 12, you have a good chance of getting a good job. Today we will tell you about some amazing options that you can choose after passing Science 12.
After 12th, PCM students should study B.Tech
B.Tech is an engineering degree programme of 4 years. Engineering is one of the most popular subjects in India and there are many institutes offering B.Tech courses in various specializations for interested students.
Most B.Tech entrance exams for admission are JEE Main and JEE Advanced. In addition to these national entrance exams, students can also enter courses by taking some state and private entrance exams.
If you are interested in becoming a professional, you can study B.Tech after completing your 12th standard. There are many national and state exams for B.Tech.
After passing these exams you will get admission in B.Tech and then you will be able to work as a Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Software Engineer.
After 12th, PCB students pass PMT and get M.B.B.S
If you have passed Biology 12 and want to become a doctor, you need to take the PMT exam. PMT stands for Preliminary Medical Examination.
After clearing this exam you can proceed for MBBS. The person who completes this research becomes a doctor.
Bachelor of Science education after 12th grade
After passing Science 12 you can complete Science Graduation and Higher Education.
This is also a good option where you can apply for public services. After completing the B.SC course, you can join some courses to improve your skills.
Do NDA after 12th
If you want to work for the country after passing Science 12, you can join NDA (i.e. National Defense Academy).
If you pass this exam, you can join the Army, Air Force or Navy. With a passion to serve your country, this is a great career choice. You can make good and respectable money in it.
What should arts students do after 12th?
Students have various career options after passing 12th in Arts. So tell us about the career options available to you after passing 12th.
- B.A. [Bachelor of Arts]
- BBA [Bachelor of Business Administrative]
- BHM [Bachelor of Hotel Management]
- BBA in Event management
- BFD [Bachelor of Fashion designing]
- BFA [Bachelor of Fine arts]
- BPA [Bachelor of Performing arts]
- BA LLB [Bachelor of Arts + LLB]
- BJMC [Bachelor of Journalism & Mass communication]
- Foreign language diploma
- Diploma in designing
- diploma in teaching
- Diploma in journalism
- Diploma in photography
- Diploma in architecture.
Humanities and Social Sciences
The list of humanities and social sciences after 12th –
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW): The BSW is a three-year degree program focusing on social work, development, communication, and health. Prepares students for careers in social services and nonprofit organizations.
- Bachelor of Sociology: Bachelor of Sociology explores the study of society, culture, politics and social change. It includes topics such as psychology, social studies, gender studies, and inequality.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): The BA is a three-year undergraduate program that offers a variety of courses in the humanities and social sciences, including literature, history, philosophy, philosophy, philosophy, politics, philosophy, and humanities.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (BSS): BSS is an integrated program that combines subjects in various social sciences such as sociology, psychology, politics, economics and humanities studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology: A bachelor’s degree in psychology prepares students for the study of human behavior, psychological processes, and psychology. Psychology covers areas such as mental disorders, cognitive psychology, and cognitive psychology.
What are the important courses after 12th PCM?
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- B Tech Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Automotive Engineering
- Food Technology
List Of the best universities in India
- All NITs
- All IIITs
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE), Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE) Bangalore
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- VIT Vellore
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
What career options are there after 12th?
|Data Analyst||3-6 Lakh|
|Financial Analyst||2-7 Lakh|
What are the options for government jobs after 12th?
- Bank PO and ClerkBank jobs are mostly preferred by students who have passed the 12th grade. He has a good salary, better benefits, stable working hours, prestige and respect.
- Railway Jobs : Indian Railways, run by the central government, offers many opportunities to students. Jobs in Indian Railways not only provide good salary but also provide accommodation, travel, cheap healthcare, retirement, etc.
- SSC Jobs : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Examination (CGL) every year to fill various important government jobs in revenue, CBI and other institutions. The biggest advantage of these jobs is the job security they provide. Among these SSC exams, SSC CHSL is considered as one of the most important jobs for students with 10+2 qualification.
- Police Jobs : All police jobs in India (national and state) are one of the most important jobs for girls. All girls and women in the country can apply for state level SI, ASI and constable jobs.
- Defense Jobs : AFCAT is looking for suitable candidates for Indian Army and Indian Navy 12th Pass. NCC students also undergo special registration with the Indian Armed Forces using their NCC certificates.
What is the part time job list after 12th?
- Home Tutor/Personal Tutor As the name suggests, a home tutor is a teacher who teaches you in the comfort of your home. Home teachers or private tutors are often hired to teach what is already taught at school, but with more effort and attention. Home tutoring can be a great online career for 12th graders that doesn’t require investment.
- Call Center Customer Service : Call center representatives are responsible for answering customer calls and assisting them to the best of their ability. Email, live chat, and text are the best ways for customer service representatives to communicate with customers. In addition to tracking open issues, resolving complaints, and handling complaints, they help businesses finance and inform customers and clients about new products and services.
- Content Writer : A content writer is someone who creates useful and engaging content for individuals or companies. Some examples of this type of writing include company/personal websites, blogs, research articles, social media platforms, etc. Includes writing content for. This is a great online business for 12th grade students that does not require investment.